Me and my wife, with our families made a marvellous journey to Venice. Besides the main reason, Venice marathon for me, we spend fabulous days in the sinking town. Good food, ( thanks to Melania! 🙂 good company, good time, that’s what a holiday is all about.
When travelling in Autumn in Europe, one needs to be prepared for lousy weather, and rain. Well, enough should be enough, at least on the race day. The forecast hit really the bullseye! Heavy headwind, temperature +6, and pouring rain isn’t the best conditions for a marathon race. But I made it! , not as quick as I would have wanted to, or had planned, but made it.
I’ll post more images later. Here are some of my favourites.
Recent Posts are here
- Otter having a lunch – saukko kalassa January 18, 2017
- Otters in Nukarinkoski January 8, 2017
- Flashgun photos with Giusto, the dog November 22, 2016
- Photographing Aircraft De-icing at Helsinki Airport November 12, 2016
- Snowfall ! November 7, 2016
- Lemmenlaakso, nature reserve in Järvenpää November 6, 2016
- Auroras at the lake cottage! October 11, 2016