Me and my wife, with our families made a marvellous journey to Venice. Besides the main reason, Venice marathon for me, we spend fabulous days in the sinking town. Good food, ( thanks to Melania! 🙂 good company, good time, that’s what a holiday is all about.
When travelling in Autumn in Europe, one needs to be prepared for lousy weather, and rain. Well, enough should be enough, at least on the race day. The forecast hit really the bullseye! Heavy headwind, temperature +6, and pouring rain isn’t the best conditions for a marathon race. But I made it! , not as quick as I would have wanted to, or had planned, but made it.
I’ll post more images later. Here are some of my favourites.
Recent Posts are here
- Seinäjoki International Air Show June 11, 2017
- Whooper swans in the morning April 8, 2017
- Photo walk and talk with madame Teresa, Chamonix April 2, 2017
- I don’t always photograph trains March 28, 2017
- Water birds are here again – goldeneye March 19, 2017
- Boeing 787 wingflex vs Airbus A350 March 6, 2017
- Nice sunset at Helsinki Airport February 22, 2017
Subscribe to Blog via Email