Yesterday our dear friends Maud and Hans in the Netherlands lost their beloved pyrenean mountain dog, Noor totally unexpected.
I also lost a great fur friend in her. I had some very special bond with Noortje, she was my “nakki”-girl ( nakki is a sort of Finnish sausage that she loved)
I have not enough words to describe my sadness. But still I am very thankful for allways-in-good-mood-and-food-loving Noor, because she and and her half sibling our Giusto brought us: me and Sari, together with Maud & Hans. What we have is an extraordinary story and Noor will always be the queen of it.
Rest in peace my sweet girl… You are deeply missed.
(In the picture we took “selfie” with Noor in Pyhätunturi, Finnish Lapland in the year 2010, even if the word was not obviously invented at that time..)
Recent Posts are here
- Otter having a lunch – saukko kalassa January 18, 2017
- Otters in Nukarinkoski January 8, 2017
- Flashgun photos with Giusto, the dog November 22, 2016
- Photographing Aircraft De-icing at Helsinki Airport November 12, 2016
- Snowfall ! November 7, 2016
- Lemmenlaakso, nature reserve in Järvenpää November 6, 2016
- Auroras at the lake cottage! October 11, 2016